Monday, February 21, 2011

SUNDAY SUNDAY....

Sundays are always a hectic time in our house. It starts out with me getting up before everyone else around 6:30am or so and doing what I need to, then, about an hour later ( Yes, I am good. I can get me ready in an hour :) ) I have to wake up Goob (that's what I call my husband, long story I'll have to go into later) and the babies and then the chaos starts.

Since Sunday is the only day of the week that Brac decides he would like to sleep in, he usually wakes up, with a rotten attitude, so after some coaxing he is out of bed and in the bath. Zoe is a little bit easier, since bath time is the time she likes the best. 

Ok, so kids are up, check... husband up check.... off to the kitchen for me to make sure the diaper bag and Brac's toy bag *** this is a life saver, complete with at least 3 trucks and the leapster*** 
So bag packed check... off to lay out clothes and iron shirts... check check....  By this time I am usually on my second cup of coffee and raring to go!

Church starts at 9:30 but Goob insists that we be there by 9:10 so at 9:05 he is at the door yelling for everyone or else they "will be left behind". Lucky for us we live 4 minutes from the church :) 

Sooooo, we are off to church, have church and now is the hard part... where to eat where to eat. Oh Geez... this is like the hardest part of our day. NO ONE, I mean, NO ONE can ever agree.
Today was the Sirloin Stockade in Columbus. Not my favorite, I HATE a buffet but I go. Brac loves it ate 2 steaks, mushrooms and mashed potatoes... and then asked for seconds. Gotta love those steroids. 
Then, I decided that I needed to go to Joann Fabrics for some fabric. I figured an inexpensive way to add some flare would be to cover our existing throw pillows. Wish me luck. :)

Now, by the time we finish, it is 2:30 and we have a 30 minute drive back to Greensburg, kids are tired and screaming and ready to NAP... as is mommy. We get home, I have to redo my hair ( needless to say no nap for mommy) and so the cycle goes again... clothes, baths ( buffet's gross me out in more ways than one) and then back to church by 6:30...

Oh me oh My!!! I am super tired just reliving it through this post. After church, Eron decided to help our friends do some home repairs. Which gave me cake and coffee time with one of my besties. :) Always a plus.
Home repairs finished.... it's now 11:00pm... so time to go to bed.... we drive home 15 min. Put the kids to bed and then for the first time all day............ 



PEACE AND QUIET!!!!!!
What to do now? I take my "me" time seriously... Loving every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment