Saturday, February 26, 2011

{ I love Saturday}

So today has been extremely.... uneventful ( you thought I would say Crazy or something like that didn't you) :)

I have hung at the house all day today and done "my chores" but I haven't really minded it at all. FINALLY cleaned out all of Zoe's clothes that she can't wear anymore or at least the ones that she doesn't wear anymore. She is so petite. She is almost a year old and she is still wearing some 6-9 month clothing. With a Nana that makes sure her wardrobe is always current and up to date, we are overflowing here. It's a blessing though. Zoe is a very blessed little girl. As is her big brother. All he has to do is make one phone call and it is usually a granted wish :)  They are blessed to have good grandparents. 

So enough of my rambling. I Have been online today looking at mommy blogs (cause lets face is there anything more fun) and I came across a few cute finds... 


She had some cute car decals featured on her blog... they required no cutting machine. My kind of craft :)
 Isn't this a cute idea... I so need to update mine, seeing that it still has decals for me, Goob, Brac and a dog... no Zoe ;( and the dog has been long gone. 

In this cute blog called Christina's adventures she took a resale store mirror find and turned it into a beautiful centerpiece that I am all about copying. 


Click on the above link to check it out yourself. 

Tonight me and my bestie Erin got our "sew" on while the kids were napping and the men folk were doing plumbing work at her house. We put on a pot of coffee and got to work. We took a regular hoodie and are embellishing it to make it ours. It's our first time but it is coming along. { One of the joys of doing anything at home is the constant interruptions from the kids} But we manage, a project unfinished, but a project almost there none the less. 
Pics to come as soon as the project comes to a close.

I love having other moms over. I especially love when ALL the kids are done for a bit and we have a chance to breathe and chat... over coffee and cake (you knew that was coming).  

It is still frigged cold here... I hate going outside to check the mail. I run to the mail box and then back to the house. It is not my idea of a good time. I have an Aunt that lives in Florida and she is "bragging" about the beautiful weather there, 80 degrees makes me miss home so much. And from what I understand the spring is supposed to be pretty  but just as unpredictable as the winter was. There is lots of wind because there are NO trees to block the wind and then TORNADO'S ....DID YOU CATCH THAT .... TORNADO'S!!!! Oh me, I thought the winter was bad the first moment that I hear any sound of a warning I am headed to the nearest person with a basement and I am staying there for the rest of the season. ;)
  

So until we meet again I have to get ready for another chaotic Sunday... wish me luck.
I am sure that I will tell you all about the eventful day

TTFN










No comments:

Post a Comment