What did I do today... ummmm absolutely nothing. I just wasn't diggin' the day. I did introduce Brac to Crocodile's and alligators... he is smitten that the eat "turtles and kangaroos and french fries....and peoples (eye's wide)" .
He makes me laugh so much. I have been a little worried about him lately. I am always silently worried but lately I have been voicing things to Goob. His behavior is out of control. I can't seem to do anything with him. He doesn't listen to anything that I say and everything just seems to make him so mad. He is constantly looking for something to destroy and he can't play with others because he can't manage to keep his hands to himself. I am at my wits end.
He does go back to the doctor in 2 weeks so maybe they can help me make some since out of things. He did have a random nose bleed tonight, that makes me a little nervous. But I will worry about that in the morning. I guess I will spend a good portion of the day on the phone with random people. I am hoping that I can get a smidge of an answer from someone.
SO I know that this is my first vent most regarding Brac and the "C" word but it is long over due. Having a 3 year old that is battling cancer is not a walk in the park I would take a 7 day ear infection anyday. But these are the cards that I have been dealt and I will play them.... FOR NOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment