Thursday, May 30, 2013

OMEGA

3 weeks till my due date... Woo Hoo!!!! 

I am in the end. I could go into labor at any moment (ha, yeah right! so not that lucky, usually have to kick these babies out)

Looking in the mirror the other night, something that I DO NOT do often, I realized that this is the last time that I will ever have a big ole prego belly. I will admit it was a little bitter sweet for me. 4 is definitely my limit. Sometimes the most wonderful blessings come from surprises and I am ready to meet this little guy for sure. But 4 is for sure my stopping point. 

Even in the moments when life is so chaotic that it seems hard to breathe I never want to forget just how wonderful God has been to me. Each of my sweet monkeys brings a different joy, a different spark to our little family. 

Braxton and Zoe are enjoying some much needed time with Papaw and Nana. I have not felt wonderful so they have kind of been stuck in the house.  They are hoping that Papaw's horse has her baby while they are there. (I'm a little jealous that the horses chances of going into labor are greater than mine right now) 
They are getting spoiled as we speak. I am going to go down later with Caleb and pick them up. I wish so much that my mom was closer. I miss her and my sister everyday, but I am glad that they at least have one set of Grandparents that are a little closer. 

Yesterday, I felt really bad that I have not been able to take the kids out to enjoy this super nice weather, so I thought I would take them to the local splash park. All morning the monkeys were so excited. I had to run into a store really fast for sunscreen and poor Braxton must have been a little too excited because he opened the door a little too fast and I'll save all the details but lets just say, he's shy an entire toenail today, UGH! And on top of that when we got to the splash park it was closed... poor kids.

It's just me and Cabby today and we are having such a good time together. One on one time is so important when you have a slew of children. He is loving that he gets all the toys to himself. He's quite the stinker these days but still so sweet. 



We are still trying to figure out a name for baby #4, whom I have dubbed Baby Omega (because that is just what he is) It's probably the most stressful part of this whole journey. I keep saying that it would have been easier had we had another girl, we used all our good boy names already. 

Oh yeah!!!  Let me insert a little about our Memorial Day fun.... We are discovering Indiana and I'll have to say it's a very pretty state. We decided to take the kids to a place called French Lick. They have a railway system there that takes you on an 1 1/2 train ride through the Hoosier National forest, we saw Larry Byrds childhood home, who would have guessed he was from this little tiny town in the woods of Indiana. And at the top of the mountain there was a gun fight between cowboys! The kids loved it!! On the way home the kids were so excited that the cowboys rode back with us. Afterward, we ended up down by the OH river outside of Louisville. And it was breathtakingly beautiful. So we snapped a few pics, and headed back home. We love Zaxby's Chicken and there is only ONE in IN and it's about 2 1/2 hours from our house and just happened to be on the way home. We were in HEAVEN! We truly made the best of our family day.


Family Portrait  ;) Gotta love it!


These 4 special people, kinda make my world go round ;) 
So blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment