I started blogging about a year or so ago, mostly to connect with other stay at home moms.
It was a totally new experience for me to stay home and be that "stay at home mom". At first it was bitter sweet. I wanted so badly to go work. I missed my friends and the "independence" that it gave me. As time moved on and I learned that Brac needed me more here and that we could manage {hard as it may be at times} with one income, I decided that being home with my sweet babies was one of the most rewarding things any mother could do. I am the type that could probably jump back into the workforce with both feet and be perfectly fine, but staying at home has so many advantages.
I do believe that I am more busy now than I ever was when I worked. At least when I worked I had a mandantory 30 to an hour worked in to "rest"!! To eat without being interrupted.
Now that we are about to welcome #3 into the home. I am so giddy. I can't wait to meet the little guy and hold him and kiss his sweet little face. We have 2 (technical) weeks left but if all goes well, we will be welcoming this little guy next week sometime!!! Now, if we could only pick a NAME!!!
Due to some early events in the pregnancy, my doctor has order some extra tests (US and NST)2 times a week until I deliver and I have to say that they are really not that bad. Actually getting to lay there in the QUIET for the hour or so that I am there is rather nice. Driving to the hospital and then back home without the kids fighting and asking a million and one questions in the backseat, well, that's nice too.
I have to say that as of now I have no desire to go back to work. I am enjoying being home with my kids. Watching them grow and learn new things. Watching them come into there own personalities, as contrary as they may be. This age is so much fun. There imaginations and quirky ways keep me laughing. Brac's funny little sayings and Zoe thinking that everything she does makes her funny. I do love it.
So blessed to have this opportunity.
Ok enough rambling, hopefully the next time I post it will be about the wonderful labor and delivery (yeah, right... wonderful in what world) and I am sure I'll have LOTS of pics of our handsome new prince :)
~ The Sassy Southern Belle ~
No comments:
Post a Comment